STO is responding to evolving advice to COVID-19
19 3 2020
Smile Time Orthodontics is responding to the evolving advice relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. We can reassure our patients and families of our continued stringent infection control procedures to keep you safe. Whilst the risk to you as a patient in our practice is minimal, we have introduced additional measures to further reduce this risk:
- All patients to complete updated medical/travel history questionaire. Non-urgent appointments are being rescheduled.
- Minimal accompanying person with patients and improved spacing between seating to improve social distancing.
- Removal of toys and magazines in waiting room.
- Increased frequency of environmental surface management
- Virtual orthodontic appointments for certain treatment options (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
It is our social responsbility to protect the most vulnerable and support our local community.
Please use hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette. If you are feeling unwell, have recently travelled overseas, or are in self-isolation, please phone our receptionists to reschedule your appointment.